BALI for my 2nd HOLIDAY

Thursday, August 16, 2012

YEAAAHH !!!

BALI AGAIN =D 
 its my 2nd time to visit Bali .. i love this place so much . here was so FREE !! 
i can jump, i can sleep in the beach, i can swim like no one can stop me =D
its called FREEDOM !!!

we are 7people there. me. bungsu. anyong. amen. chica. vaniie. shie.
maya n pare cant join us :( 

















lots of fun here :) 
1st august till 5th august doesnt enough !! we want moreeeee =P
will missing ayam betutu , nasi pedas ibu andika , spare ribs by nuri's , nasi lawar , n so much more .. 
its taste so good !!
have you ever tried it? you'll get addict !!

0 comments:

Thursday, August 16, 2012

BALI for my 2nd HOLIDAY

Posted by J E N N Y
YEAAAHH !!!

BALI AGAIN =D 
 its my 2nd time to visit Bali .. i love this place so much . here was so FREE !! 
i can jump, i can sleep in the beach, i can swim like no one can stop me =D
its called FREEDOM !!!

we are 7people there. me. bungsu. anyong. amen. chica. vaniie. shie.
maya n pare cant join us :( 

















lots of fun here :) 
1st august till 5th august doesnt enough !! we want moreeeee =P
will missing ayam betutu , nasi pedas ibu andika , spare ribs by nuri's , nasi lawar , n so much more .. 
its taste so good !!
have you ever tried it? you'll get addict !!

0 comments on "BALI for my 2nd HOLIDAY"

Post a Comment